03 Aug 2021
- Participate in IoT product development for a large-scale global implementation.
- Build and test prototype for product enhancement.
- Perform data analysis for system improvement.
- Participate in technology evaluation and selection.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for problem isolation.
- Work closely with teams to solve any implementation issue.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years development experience with embedded system for telematics application.
- Hands on experience in ARM MCU, GPS, cellular modem, I2C, SPI, UART and Zigbee.
- Familiar with schematic capture and PCB design with PADS is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and data analysis skill with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge in programming with Python, R, C#, Java is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command in oral and written communications.
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Assistant System Engineer.
To apply online, please click the Apply button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.