|Job title:||General Manager, Operation|
|Job published:||25 Nov 2021|
Our client is a sizeable chain restaurants with multiple brands and more than 70 branches in Hong Kong.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5 days work
- Oversee the whole operation of restaurants, especially experience in manage Japanese / South East Asia restaurant
- Manage day-to-day operations and make sure the company is running smoothly
- Assist in setting up new operations and formulate operations plan to ensure successful opening within the required timeline and budget
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve business targets in terms of profitability, service standards, and business development
- Liaise and collaborate with internal departments to evaluate business performance and ensure action plans roll-out effectively
- Monitor and supervise the staff performance to ensure quality of goods and services be provided.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Supervise the staff on the safety standards and promote the safety at work in the company.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Management or Hospitality Management
- 10 years or above of working experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have knowledge and experience of cost control, sourcing and inventory management
- Knowledge of kitchen operation with experience in working with chef on menu planning
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)