- Lead the Application Development team and / or sub-contractors for the whole development life cycle of client projects
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Oversee the project progress and ensure deliverables are meeting with expectation and required standard within allocated budget and schedule
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish a design, technology, product development and vendor strategy
- Keep abreast with the trend and development in the industry and optimize the Application Development methodology and process
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years experience in IT profession with a minimum of 7 years experience in management level
- Possesses certificate in PMP or PRINCE 2 or Agile
- Extensive exposure in IT outsourcing business and familiar working under matrix project organization
- Experienced in delivering large scale development projects in Public Sectors
- Knowledgeable and experienced in managing projects using standard development methodologies and best practices
- Technical knowledge of bespoke enterprise system applications will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.