Our client is a chain restaurant with established business in PRC, South East Asia and Hong Kong.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- 14 AL
- 5 days work
- Oversee the full spectrum of finance and accounting activities for the business in Hong Kong.
- Your responsibilities include oversight of month-end closing, financial and management reporting, forecasts and budgeting, inter-company transactions, cash flow management, preparation and/or administration of tax obligations including withholding and corporate income tax returns as well as other day-to-day finance functions.
- You will also develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies and work closely with other functional leads outside of finance, including IT, Operations, Marketing etc.Handle full set account including Account Payable, Account Receivable etc.
- Communicate with internal restaurants and external vendors for handling the accounting issues
- Audit experience is an absolutely advantage
- Handing Accounting projects and ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent.
- Have a certification of ACCA,HKICPA etc
- 5 years experience in Accounting, preferably in Catering or Retailing or supply chain industry
- Experience in running a finance team. Audit exposure
- Business partnering experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, working independently & well-organized
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 55939228.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.