- Lead solution delivery in portfolio of client projects
- Define the transformation roadmap, including initiative identification and prioritization, aligned with the client’s vision and strategy Help deliver technology transformation, including the guided approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing a project team to drive completion of activities
- Set up program governance to manage complex and large-scale projects Manage relationship with client and all stakeholders at various levels Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful project executions
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- As partner to business development team, engage in market insights and solution of business opportunities
- Coach and develop cross-domain capabilities and intellectual capital to grow the team
- Project Management Professional, Scrum Master, or equivalent certification qualification
- 10+ years proven track record of successful complex and large-scale project management experience
- Experience in a consulting practice, insurance industry, and/or start up in at least one of the following areas: digital transformation, technology strategy, solution development
- Ability to frame business case and solution, understanding client business strategy, requirements, and constraints
- Solid technical understanding and hands-on experience in system integrations and digital technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with executive management internally and externally
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.