• Lead point of contact for Business operation, Business Intelligence and data visualization related projects raised by BUs
• Liaise with BUs on exploration, collection and document the business requirements and processes
• Facilitate design sessions with technical teams to define the solution
• Work with BUs to prioritize their requests to meet business and information needs
• Review and determine fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use of technical team's proposed solution according to user confirmed requirements and outcomes
• Identify, create and facilitate process design changes opportunities
• Degree holder in Computer Science/Information System/IT or related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage ambiguity and work to bring clarity to requirements by effectively engaging internal customers or vendors
• Able to articulate and drive discussion across business functions and stakeholders
• Experience with process design, SQL, data visualization using Power BI/Tableau and statistical models is highly preferred
• Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery
• Good team player with excellent command of English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.