The incumbent will be responsible for providing programming services and system analysis to SAP initiatives and support with the objective to optimize and streamline business processes.
- Design, code, test and maintain SAP ABAP programs
- Serve the needs of end-users such as trouble-shooting and answering enquires on system applications to ensure smooth operations
- SAP ABAP program debug and fix
- Deliver and support internal IT services
- Work with the team to collect user requirements
- Support system interface with E-commerce platform
- Prepare documentation and provide end-user training
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines, with SAP ABAP academy certificate preferred
- At least 3 years’ hands-on SAP ABAP development experience, with knowledge in retail industry is an advantage
- Experience in BAPI and user exit development
- SAP application knowledge in MM/SD module
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.