- Define and develop the guidelines and best practices on application security
- Provide advise to developers about secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities in applications (OWASP Top 10)
- Conduct application security vulnerability assessment and recommend the corresponding solution(s)
- Manage reduction of vulnerabilities throughout SDLC
- Work closely with development teams to identify complex application security risks
- Utilize application security tools for scanning applications for common application security risks
- Plan and prioritize application security vulnerabilities and develop structured remediation plan
- Degree holder in IT or related fields
- At least 7 years of post-qualification IT experience, of which 3 years in application security
- Possession of professional certifications, such as CISA and CISSP is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in modern application architecture is preferred
- Self-motivated, open mindsets, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong "can-do" attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online, please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us on +852 2391 2813.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.